The Massachusetts Health Officers Association (MHOA) Annual Conference will take place from October 25-27, 2023 at the Sea Crest Beach Hotel in North Falmouth.
Tracks: Public Health; Food Safety; Wastewater; How to… (Wednesday only); and Tobacco & Substance Use (Thursday only)
- Hot Topics from MDPH Bureau of Infectious Disease and Laboratory Sciences (BIDLS)
- Tobacco and other Drugs: What’s Coming Down the Pike
- What you need to know about Fats, Oils, and Grease (FOG)
- Better Beaver Management to Build Climate Resilience
- Prepared4ALL: Practical Inclusive Emergency Planning Tools for Local Public Health Offices
- FDA Retail Food Standards
- HACCP plans
- Understanding I/A systems and what their approvals say
- What to do with System Inspection and System O&M reports
- Accreditation panel with MDPH, PHAB, Local Public Health
- American Lung Cancer Screening Initiative & MTCP Overview of Cessation Resources
- Pest control issues in food establishments
- Cocktail reception on Wednesday evening
- Wednesday Trivia Night
- Thursday Dinner at Naukabout Brewery
- Massage chairs on Thursday
- And more.
Check back here for updates and more details.