The Food Law and Policy Clinic at Harvard Law School (FLPC) is hosting a one-day workshop to bring together a group of food recovery entrepreneurs from across the world to network and learn from one another and from experts. This workshop will immediately precede a larger two-day conference on food recovery, Reduce and Recover: Save Food for People. Workshop participants will:
- Network with colleagues from across the nation and learn from one another
- Discuss opportunities and barriers relating to food recovery
- Gain inspiration from industry leaders, including Doug Rauch, Founder and President at Daily Table, and Jose B. Alvarez, former CEO of Stop & Shop and Senior Lecturer at Harvard Business School
- Build a cohort of national food recovery entrepreneurs
- Provide input on a policy agenda of reforms that could help to support increased innovation in this field
Workshop Details: Meals and one night of accommodations in Cambridge will be provided to accepted applicants, as well as free admission to the Reduce and Recover: Save Food for People conference (a $125 value) to be held on June 28-29, also at Harvard Law School. Admission to the Food Recovery Entrepreneurs Workshop is free for all accepted applicants If you are interested in applying to the Food Recovery Entrepreneurs Workshop, please fill out this form. Please email any questions to firstname.lastname@example.org.