EBCNE Eleventh Annual Construction and Demolition Materials Management Regional Summit
The Environmental Business Council New England (EBCNE) annual summit on the management of construction and demolition (C&D) materials is January 26 in Framingham.
The agenda includes:
Keynote – Moving Forward, Advancing Recycling
- Gary Moran, Deputy Commissioner, Operations & Environmental Compliance, Department of Environmental Protection, Commonwealth of Massachusetts
C&D Marketing Study & New Phase 1 Asbestos Regulations
- Michael J. Elliott, LSP, Asbestos/C&D Program Coordinator, Massachusetts Department of Environmental Protection
Best Management Practices for C&D Generators
- Emily Fabel, Green Business Program Specialist, RecyclingWorks
National & Regional Developments
- Bill Turley, Executive Director, Construction Materials Recycling Association
- Steve Changaris, Regional Manager – Northeast, National Waste & Recycling Association
Additional speakers to be announced.
EBC Member: $120