Date(s) - 04/16/2021
1:00 pm - 2:00 pm
This interactive webinar will explore opportunities to reduce costs during these challenging times of COVID-19. In this introductory webinar and subsequent webinars, we will explore:
- How can we clean and disinfect more efficiently and effectively? Are there safer alternatives?
- How can we reduce our energy and water costs?
- How can we reduce solid and organic waste costs?
- What are other businesses doing and what results have they seen?
- What resources are available to explore opportunities to improve business operations and processes?
Offered by: University of Massachusetts Lowell, Lowell Center for Sustainable Production, University of Massachusetts Amherst, Center for Energy Efficiency and Renewable Energy (CEERE), and Toxics Use Reduction Institute (TURI)
- Complete a self-assessment to identify opportunities to reduce costs while improving sustainability practices
- Learn about strategies and results by other businesses
- Share challenges and experiences; and
- Learn about available resources.
Please register for the webinar here.
For questions or additional information, contact Madeline_TypadisSnow@uml.edu.