- Saves natural resources from being mined and harvested
- Reduces the pollution created when extracting, processing and shipping the raw materials
- Can save your business money on disposal costs
- Is one of the most common requests by employees for improved environmental performance at the work place
Why should you recycle bottles and cans?
http://travelsense.dk/?tikitala=acquisto-titoli-on-line&4e9=ec acquisto titoli on line
How are bottles and cans recycled?
What happens after bottles and cans are recycled?
- Aluminum cans are recycled into new aluminum cans, rain gutters, or window frames.
- Steel cans become new steel cans, recycled bicycles, or steel beams.
- Glass jars and bottles are recycled into new jars and bottles.
- Plastic bottles can be recycled into polyester fleece or carpeting, some beverage manufacturers are using small amounts of recycled plastic in their containers.
Learn about recycling other materials
http://bordermediagroup.com/?sesees=mejor-opcion-binaria mejor opcion binaria
- Construction Materials
- Fluorescent Lamps/Light Bulbs
- Food Waste
- For a directory of available on-site technologies for depackaging food and liquid waste, see our food depackaging technologies guide.
- Find out how to start or improve your own recycling program.
- Find a hauler or processor for recyclable materials in your area, search our Recycler Database.
- Find out how you can purchase recycled products, check out our Buying Recycled Products section.
- For more information on recycling in Massachusetts check out the MassDEP Factsheet: Where does it all go?
- Learn about Massachusetts Waste Bans