RecyclingWorks in Massachusetts is a recycling assistance program designed to help businesses and institutions maximize recycling, reuse, and composting opportunities. Waste reduction activities like recycling and composting can help decrease environmental impact, save money, improve employee morale, and respond to customer demands for sustainable practices.
RecyclingWorks Experts are available to help you and your business through a wide range of services.
RecyclingWorks in Massachusetts can provide the tools you need to help you succeed in your efforts. Whether you’re looking to start a new program, recycle specific materials, find a service provider, or just explore waste reduction methods – RecyclingWorks is here to help you and your business become more sustainable!
Read this Year End Report about the work completed in FY15
Read this Press Release about our efforts to help businesses prepare for the 2014 Food Waste Disposal Ban
Read this Year End Report about the work completed in FY14
Read this Year End Report about the work completed in FY13
Read a Press Release about RecyclingWorks first year
RecyclingWorks services include:
- Direct technical assistance by phone or email to help you start a recycling or composting program.
- A searchable database to find local recycling haulers and processors in your area.
- Current information on the Massachusetts Waste Bans.
- Information about the most common recyclable and compostable materials.
- Compost Site Technical Assistance to composting facilities in Massachusetts that accept or plan to accept food materials.
- Information about the importance of reusing and buying recycled materials.
- Events and workshops for education and to connect with others in your community
If you have any questions not answered on our Website or need direct assistance for your recycling program, call our Recycling Hotline (888) 254-5525 or info@RecyclingWorksMA.com — our Waste Experts are available to help you.
Brought to you by MassDEP and the Center for EcoTechnology
RecyclingWorks in Massachusetts is funded by the Massachusetts Department of Environmental Protection (MassDEP) and delivered under contract to MassDEP by the Center for EcoTechnology (CET). Over the years, CET has implemented and strengthened waste reduction programs for businesses and institutions of all sizes across Massachusetts and has a proven track record of success.